ranville Gas Fire Pit Table
Our Elementi Granville Gas Fire Pit Table is available in grey and can compatible with either propane gas or a natural gas fuel supply.
Constructed using glass-fibre reinforced concrete, the Granville is built to last and will surely become a focal point in your garden for many years.
Easily control the heat and increase the output when needed. The burner produces a 13.2KW output, more than enough to keep you warm on the coldest evenings.
Fire Pit Convenience
Without question the best aspect of a gas fire pit is convenience, it can be simply turned on for instant heat and easily shut down at the end of the evening.
Gas fire pits are also virtually smoke free and can be used on any type of decking.
- Body construction: Handcrafted glass-fibre reinforced concrete
- Maximum heat output: 13.2 KW (45,000 BTUs)
- Media: 6 Kg lava rock (included)
- Canvas cover: Included
- Certification: CE & CSA Certified
- Warranty: 1 year
- Propane hose length: 2.5m
- Burner size: 76.2 cm length
- Burner construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: I Type 104.8 x 28.6 x 5 cm
- Burner pan construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Control system: Push button spark ignition system
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Weight (Kg)|
Optional Fire Screen
The natural gas option is supplied with a natural gas conversion kit, installation from a qualified engineer is required.