Antigo Fire Pit Corten Steel
The Antigo is made of 3mm Corten steel which is carbon steel but processed in order to have a protective layer on the surface to make it weather-proof. The surface is originally a reddish-brown (resembling the colour of rust), which becomes darker with time.
Corten is a low maintenance, durable option for the garden and the perfect material for a fire pit. You select the location and it can be left there all year, all weather and it lasts a very long time!
GrillSymbol uses Corten which is mined and produced in Finland.
- Exterior panel 3 mm Corten steel
- Diameter 116 cm
- Height 65 cm
- There is a basket for ash inside the interior panel, making it easy to clean
- Height of fire from the bottom of the interior fire pit to the upper edge: 20 cm
- Total weight of the set: 100 kg
- Supported on the ground by three legs.
The product must not be installed on a wooden surface.
There are holes in the bottom of the fire pit, small pieces of coal can fall through. The holes in the bottom act as drainage holes to prevent standing water from accumulating inside the fire pit.
Corten Steel products can be stored outdoors all year round. Does not require storage.